-->

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pushing out

Lonely is a big neon sign for me today
I like my loneliness a lot of the time...it helps me get to know myself better
plus...I like that I have to make my own choices..
and i think I'm the only one that understands me
sometimes being with someone is lonelier than being alone
especially when you like yourself.
so I guess the fact that I apreciate my alone time shows that I actually do like myself.
Ha!! so there...self-esteem doubters!

But being along when your doing stuff...well it feels like no one cares
when no one is calling or texting or asking or bugging
that's what feels lonely
so...wow.. I guess the loneliness comes from not knowing if people care
more than it does from being physically near people.
I don't always like being around people...that's a lot of work
but I like knowing people care..
so...today I feel alone.

I also realized something that I think I've been in denial about
probably not a big surprise to most of you that know me well
I'm pretty outgoing...friendly...crazy...the first to know everyone
did I say crazy...ish
BUT....after a while...I start being something "else" - ish
not sure what "ish" is...but now I know its purpose
to push people away...to get them out...
cause I don't want the pressure...
I love to love...don't get that part wrong..
the pressure is not in giving...it's in finding out that
no one cares...

ah...I don't know...I'm rambling now...jumpin topics...stream of conscious stuff.

Despite all this talk of lonely,
I do feel better...a little better.
writing made me feel better...
and since then, I have been writing in my head...
all day today...blogging my head into a book...lol
and here I am writing and saying NONE of what I was really thinking about

No comments:

Personal Mandalas