-->

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Clarity", "Protect", and "Magic"

I was looking forward to therapy this afternoon
Feeling pretty lazy and useless and unsuccessful
Got there early...grabbed a coffee...walked over to a Buddhist gift shop next door
I wanted to suck everything up into a secret vacuum
So many peaceful things...breathing incense into my pores

A couple of years ago I decided I needed a way to mark my progress
I needed tangible reminders of these parts of my life moving up and down

So many things to accept and process...I made a list of  30 phrases
"Drinking", "Boundaries", "Trust", "Surrender", "What's sex", "What's love"
"Build dreams". "Healthy Friends". "9/11", "My Papi Loves Me", "Budget"

I wrote each phrase on river stones with a silver pen...
watched them..carried them...threw them lol...
moved them around as I watched my life change

In this store today a bowl of stones drew my attention
Each stone in that bowl had a different word engraved..sound familiar?
I let my fingers play through the stones...and heard music

"Change", "Dream", "Believe", "Integrity", "Friendship",
"Honesty", "Hope", "Accept", "Spirituality"
 Wow wow wow....what a moment!
Those familiar words...they sang...a song of gratitude...of progress...of pride
they represented all that I've become this year...the love I've given myself

and THEN...in the middle of the singing....flashes...beautiful
NEW words jumped out of the bowl and into my heart
NEW messages I needed to hear...
some that I understood so clearly...others that just made me scratch my head
but I knew...just knew the ones that were trying to crawl out

at $6 a piece, I couldn't buy them all
one by one...I took them out and stared...focusing with every part of me
"Empowerment", "Understanding", "Abundance", "Patience", "Purpose", "Know"
They all said something...
and three that refused to leave my focus

Clarity, Protect, Magic










I totally get the first one...
But the other two??? huh??? what??? especially Magic? how weird..

There's something there that I need to hear...Clarity, Protect, Magic..so odd
I trust, though...I'm going to surrender it...to this Higher Power...and trust.

No comments:

Personal Mandalas