-->

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A new design for my blog: What it means.

I recently changed the appearance of my blog
Others noticed...then I noticed..and I looked inside myself

The background picture is from El Yunque the rain forest in Puerto Rico
I took the photo last summer on our annual visit
So much has changed in PR..so many things change each year...
But nothing can change those mountains.  
It is a constant...from 7 year old Tere to the Tere writing this blog

My heart intentionally chose this picture.
I didn't realize it..or...maybe I did
The rain forest is beautiful..luscious...green (my favorite color)
the greenery unfolds in layers as the mountain curves intersect.
It has two very polar weather patterns...bright sun and flashing rain
In the course of a day, you will undoubtedly experience both... mist and fog
Open the car windows and take in the freshness after the rain

I've obviously been feeling this change "stuff"
The picture provides a constant
I'm totally wavering between my sunshine and my pouring out
but it's in the fog that I recently find comfort

This background image is PURELY me...at this very moment

No comments:

Personal Mandalas