-->

Saturday, September 25, 2010

They knew what they were getting!

Yeah.
They knew...
I was feeling badly about all of this
and then I started thinking about everything that my being does
I started to make some great points in my head
about being me...about knowing me...and how I work

I was just looking in my files
sifting through my writing
trying to find a mustard seed
hoping to hear my own positive voice
to boost my currently bruised ego

what I found was better than that
I found proof that I was honest from the start
they made their choice with every part of me out and open
THAT is who I am...
I don't know if I can be different
I am learning to be different and losing my good
I devour theories, techniques, new ideas
but I CAN'T devour a new me
and now I remember that this strong me
the person that came here self-empowered
building some thick layers of acceptance
THAT Teresa told them from the start
and they liked it...so why do they tear it down now

There it was.

MY GRADUATE SCHOOL PERSONAL STATEMENT

Here is the Teresa they knew and accepted
I've fearlessly opened...shown them my scars
I walked with honesty from the very first day
It's time, I say to them
to fearlessly accept
and courageously express your own.

No comments:

Personal Mandalas