-->

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's too much

Whenever there's too much going on at once, something suffers
Right now it's relationships...they're suffering.
And that sucks, because when there's too much going on
the thing you need the most is your relationships.

I'm having a hard time with boundaries
When I try to set them, someone inevitably gets angry.
Even if I say it nicely...even if I say it healthily
there's anger and pissing and...did I say anger?

At one point I learned something about boundaries.
I learned that I wasn't responsible for how other people felt about my boundaries
That I shouldn't change my boundaries just to make someone happy.
I had grown to accept it when someone was disatisfied with my boundaries

But...when everything gets to be too much...
you forget all of those heatlhy things
and those boundaries become more like thorny rock walls

I've got big, thorny, hard rock walls...

No comments:

Personal Mandalas