-->

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Screaming…not heard

I feel so alone with all of this 
With all the feelings…with the anger 
And more angry…that I feel alone 
Not sure which anger came first 

I feel absent and invisible 
Like I'm the one that disappeared 
And my thoughts are alone too 
Because I don't hear anyone else 

It's so quiet…….. 
I want to scream!!!  
I've had that dream before 
The one where I'm screaming so loudly 
And no one can hear me 
They can't even see me 
They just keep walking…by me 

I had a dream like that when I was little 
A dream I will always have inside me 
Screaming down from a balcony 
My Papi and brother a table down below 
There….white wisps floating around them 
I was terrified of those wisps 
I screamed…to warn them…screaming and waving 
They didn't notice…they didn't hear 
They laughed with each other…playing  
Having fun through my screams 
I'm screaming alone..no one sees what I'm scared of 

The sound of a text message 
A blinking light that says someone is there 
Something…I'm screaming 
What have I done…. That no one can hear 
They've turned into wisps now floating around 
Scream

No comments:

Personal Mandalas