-->

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Luna's Well for Africa



I'm not sure how it happened, but my little baby
the one that came out of my belly...so cute and long
9 years and 4 hours ago...
My baby Madeleine...who came to be called Luna

Today...she turned 9!!!
OMG....I just can't believe it.

We had a great day...birthday party and all
and I'm sure I will post about that later
BUT....
for now I just want to share my Luna with all of you
and spread the word as I promised I would

This year, after talking with her Daddy
and telling me she had too much
and even after being the stuff that 9 year old are now...lol
after all that....

Madeleine (Luna) decided to start a campaign
Check out the video above

$5,000 is literally enough to build an actual well...
to dig deeply enough into the African soil to reach fresh water
....water to an entire community.
it's so cool to see the footage of fresh water finally sprouting from the ground

1 comment:

AkasaWolfSong said...

I came over by way of Merry Me and I just have to share that I think your Daughter is sent from Heaven to be an Earth Angel in Africa! What an astoundingly lovely young woman she is to realize the magnitude of those who go without clean drinking water.

So Luna...even though I don't know you I breathe a prayer of Thanks to Creator for the Love, Health, Safety and Healing you've brought by your really huge dream of drilling this well! You are a Star that rocks my world and the World of Humanity! You Go Young Woman!

Terese (hope I spelled that right)...I know you must be busting with pride right now and rightly so! You are raising one phenominal Warrior Woman! :)

Many Blessings to You and Your Family!

Personal Mandalas