-->

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sleepy in the eyes.

My eyes are sleepy.  That's the first thought I have as I write this.  I've had a difficult time with this blogging thing.  Give me a friend.. and an email..and a topic... and a life to discuss...and I can write away with love, humor, insight, sarcasm and emotion.  But here...ugh...I'm not sure what's going on. 
To begin with, I had a difficult time coming up with a name for my blog.  I just wanted to get the message across that it was me..and honest and REAL me...and that it had to do with how I see things...or the odd things I notice...that maybe other people don't notice...and how weird that feels...to tell someone something you see...and that they think it's weird.  But lately, I've been realizing that more people out there catch weird things too...and that it's so cool when we share them.  And soooo that's what I want this blog to be about.
Funny thing is...I still haven't told anyone about the blog...or at least not told them where to find it or read it.  So...there's really not much sharing going on yet.  I'm just trying to warm up to the idea.
Today I'm sleepy.  Really sleepy in the eyes. 

No comments:

Personal Mandalas