-->

Monday, May 10, 2010

Fireflies in my heart

My friend, Terri has been mentioning this light inside...

questioning it...looking at it....I can certainly relate.
until recently, my light inside was more like a firefly...
it would light up and I'd get all excited.....
but when I'd cup my hands to catch it....
.......zooom......light out and flown away..
and then I'd wait a bit...and...
.......zoom.........firefly back...
little light shining but clear across the field now...
time to go catch it again...or try.
and then one day...
I guess I just managed to catch it..
and I trapped it in my heart
and it flies around in there...
sometimes lit..sometimes not..but it's in there.
I like that feeling...

BUT...what I was thinking...and thinking..and thinking..is that..my inside light is there..somewhere...but it's my "outside" light that has a blown fuse. Since I've moved..it only flickers!! and I don't like that...I'm not shining the way I did...or something....I, too, am questioning...and well...I don't know. Hey...you know those glow sticks?..that you have to put them up to the light for a long time..so that they glow in the dark?? But it only last so long...and I guess maybe I don't have enough lightbulbs around to get close to.

No comments:

Personal Mandalas