-->

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Affirmation

A few months ago I had a big big slope...I reached out...I did what I learned to do. I had to find my own way up...I knew I was the one that had to do it.  So I wrote this affirmation.  I found it in my journal the other day and realized that I had not repeated it nearly enough.  So here I go...

I'm strong, I know I'm strong. I will do this. I know this.
I can choose to stick to my convictions and gut feelings. I can choose to be free of other people's convictions and gut feelings. I am happiest when I am accepting of myself and enjoying the uniqueness of others. I need to believe in myself and trust myself...because I know that I am kind, generous, brave, super understanding of others and willing to see my faults and change them.
I'm honest with myself...I'm not pretending or protecting...and I am honest with others...I love God...I want to be close to him. I value my gifts and use them to ease my sadness. I am good to my friends...and deserve goodness. I can do this. I can choose to live a sane life...accepting of my uniqueness...I will no longer call it crazy...because I love that I can feel so so much...and what makes me different is the whole-hearted investment I make and the risk I take in being that way..and while it brings me pain at times..it also brings me intense joy.
I acknowledge these things, I affirm them through this statement. I affirm it aloud to you because I want to acknowledge that all the work I've done had power..it wasn't a waste, I have it all inside. I'm not lost. Thank you for knowing that...and I commit myself to knowing it more...because the people that love me deserve that from me. I feel better. I'm still sad but I know it's going to be ok. I affirm that out into the universe.

No comments:

Personal Mandalas