-->

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Final Push for Madeleine's Well Project

Gosh, I haven't written on here in forever and I definitely need to take the time for that.  Things have gotten crazy busy again.  I tend to put my head down and start running...hitting the pavement...as things go faster and faster.  This semester I'm really going to try to make writing a regular chance to look up from the run and see what's around me.

At this moment, though, The Madeleine's Well Campaign is almost done.  She has raised almost :) $2000...which is a lot for one little 9 year old.  More than anything, I think she has experienced how many people out there truly care and how much one little act matters.  There's no doubt that at 9 year's old she doesn't fully grasp all that's happened.  And, of course, we have at times had to remind her of the commitment she has made.  But she IS a little kid and her huge heart is what has been encouraging to me as her Mom.

Anyway, more reflections on that to come later.  For now, here is the final video.  The music was written by a wonderful artist, Lynn Hollyfield, who was so moved my Luna's spirit that she wrote this special song.  Check her out at LynnHollyfield.com


No comments:

Personal Mandalas