-->

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Gift to Myself

Click here to check it out in detail
I've been wanting and planning and creating and dreaming of this for a year. So, when I saw the coupon come through my email (and I generally delete this stuff) I knew it was time. I needed this...a celebration of a part of me I denied for too long. While I don't really expect anyone else to order one...so it's really only something I'll see..it's still scary.  It's scary to see something I made...it's scary to feel proud of it as if I'm saying I'm good at something. But it's a fear that's good for me to overcome, especially in this New Year.

This year, I want to take hold of and care for those "not so pleasant" parts of me.
But I also want to hold onto and give love to the parts of me that deserve praise.

My Circle Art comes from deep inside...I start in the center and let my heart bleed out on the page so that each one of them reflects exactly what was going on with me at the moment it was created.  In that way, this book truly chronicles my last year...or year and a half...of thoughts and feelings.

I'm excited...I really am...and proud.  I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail and smile and jump like a proud little Tere.  Oh...and I got a great deal, too...something adult Teresa loves.  If you have a chance, go check it out...it's a bunch of "me" packed in one place.

Personal Mandalas